Bodypaint Kit Workshop
Get an insider's perspective on the industry-standard brands and products that professional body painters keep in their bodypaint kits.
During this 45 minute course, Anja will show you everything in a professional body paint kit and explain how to use it.
In this face and bodypaint kit class you'll learn about:
- Additional equipment and tools that are useful on the job
- Airbrushes, compressors, and extra equipment
- Cosmetic glitter and metallic pigments
- Glues, sealants, and powders that are helpful to have
- How to pack a body paint kit
- Paint brushes and sponges
- Pasties, thongs, and coverings for body paint models
- Water-based and alcohol-based body paints
SKILL LEVEL: ALL
You'll receive a printable PDF file of the following:
- List of products, tools, and equipment covered in this class, including:
- Links for where to buy items
PRODUCTS: Anja will share with you which particular products she loves and why. You will get introduced to a variety of professional-grade brands as Ben Nye, Cameleon, Hybrid, Iwata, Mehron, Paasche, Proaiir, Wolfe and many more.
DURATION: 45 minutes
- Items in middle compartment of my makeup case (10:34)
- Items in bottom compartment of my makeup case (6:22)
- Set up & side view of my open makeup case (0:38)
- Items in top compartment of my makeup case (6:37)
- Additional equipment and tools useful on the job (17:03)
- Most efficient ways to use your airbrush guns (1:59)
Hi, I’m Anja!
I’m an artist dedicated to bringing color and sparkle to everyday life with my custom work.
Through beauty makeup, body paint, and headdresses, I find joy in helping others feel beautiful and confident.
My fine art paintings are tuned to the positive energy in a space and are designed to enhance a room with the right colors.
As your art mentor and instructor, I’m here to help you succeed.
Behind-The-Scenes Painting a Glitter Bodypaint Jumpsuit
Guest Appearance at the 2019 annual Texas Bodypaint Competition in San Antonio, TX.