Beauty Makeup Kit Workshop
Get an insider's perspective on the industry-standard brands and products that professional Makeup Artists keep in their makeup kits.
During this 1.5 hours course, Anja will show you everything in a professional makeup artist kit and explain how to use it.
In this class you'll learn about:
- Additional equipment and items that are useful on the job
- Airbrush makeup, guns and compressors
- Helpful knowledge on makeup brushes
- How to organize and pack a beauty makeup kit
- How to set up a makeup station
- Makeup products to complete a full face
- Products and tools inside a hair kit
- Skin prep products needed for all skin types
SKILL LEVEL: ALL
You'll receive a printable PDF file of the following:
- List of products, tools, and equipment covered in this class
- Info sheet on natural vs. synthetic brushes
PRODUCTS: Anja will share with you which particular products she loves and why. You will get introduced to a variety of professional-grade brands as Bobbi Brown, Danessa Myricks, Inglot, Kett, Kryolan, MAC, Make Up For Ever, Nars, Temptu and many more.
DURATION: 1.5 hours
Anja attended the Academy of Freelance Makeup and received her certificate in 2011. Being best in her class Anja was selected to work backstage at London Fashion Week in 2012. She has over a decade of experience working in Beauty, Fashion, Commercials, Bridal, Film and Photography. In 2016 Anja started teaching at CMC Makeup School to follow her passion of sharing her knowledge and helping others succeed.
Hi, I’m Anja!
I’m an artist dedicated to bringing color and sparkle to everyday life with my custom work.
Through beauty makeup, body paint, and headdresses, I find joy in helping others feel beautiful and confident.
My fine art paintings are tuned to the positive energy in a space and are designed to enhance a room with the right colors.
As your art mentor and instructor, I’m here to help you succeed.